This message is a follow-up to our Campaign for Outreach to Canadian Parliamentarians.
The September 20 Federal election in Canada gives us a chance to let politicians know that Hassan Diab’s case is important to us. Here is a list of some ways to do that.
1) Suggested questions to ask parliamentarians and candidates. Read more
2) Interacting with door-to-door election canvassers. Read more
3) Personal meetings with parliamentarians and candidates. Read more
4) Attending all-candidates meetings. Read more
5) Using social media to connect with candidates regarding Hassan’s case. Read more
Please do what you can!
Thank you for your continued support!